BEDROCK/UNIBEN TERTIARY SCHOLARSHIP 2021/2022
Bedrock Human Development Foundation is pleased to announce the commencement of its Educational Endowment Programme for award of Scholarship to deserving undergraduates of the University of Benin. The Bedrock/Uniben Tertiary Scholarship Scheme is one of Bedrock’s Educational Support Programmes, designed to promote educational development and human capacity building through the provision of yearly grants to successful applicants to support the completion of their degree programmes at the University of Benin.
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Applicants must be in their 200L & Above
- Applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above
- Applicants must be 20 years and below.
- Applicants must have 5 O’level credit passes (Maths & English inclusive) at one sitting
- Indigent/Less Privileged Student would be given priority.
- Students of Edo & South-South Origin would be given priority.
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply.
HOW TO APPLY
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application forms which can be accessed at www.bedrockgroup.org.
- Shortlisted applicant would participate in an online scholarship selection test.
- All applicant must ensure they have valid and functional email addresses for ease of communication.
- Applications would be subject to bedrock’s terms and conditions.
- Only eligible and shortlisted applicants would be contacted for the various stages.
- Application deadlines: 2 weeks from the date of publication.